drop (plural drops)
- A fall.
- That was a long drop, but fortunately I didn"t break any bones.
- The space beyond a boundary into which someone or something could fall.
- On one side of the road was a 50-meter drop.
- (crime) A place where items may be left anonymously for others to collect.
- I left the plans at the drop, like you asked.
- A small mass of liquid, just large enough to fall away of its own weight.
- Put three drops of oil into the mixture.
- A small, round sweet/piece of candy.
- Lemon drops are delicious.
- When a person ingests a dose of MDMA.
- He dropped 2 pills at the rave.
4 letters in word "drop": D O P R.
Anagrams of drop:
Words found within drop: